Saturday 9 August 2014

First Album

 A couple of weeks ago my friends hired a cottage near by for a weeks crafting and shopping. What a fantastic time I had, we shopped and crafted for four days. Great time was had. I learned new skills, crackle glazing, distressing MAY,  and I made an album. I wasn't, t really expecting to do anything like this at all. Now I have more stash and more ideas thanks to some superb tuition from Shirli @ shirlscards. Trying to blog from my tablet so it's another learning curve this is the third attempt so please bear with me. For my album I have used Graphic 45 papers. Enjoy your weekend everyone of to craft.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out beautiful Sue and so glad you tried another one.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete