Tuesday 22 April 2014

Male Concertina


 
Hope you've all had a lovely Easter the weather was very kind to me I was in Yorkshire over the weekend and only saw rain in the night!
I had time to make some concertina cards here is my masculine version. to make you need to cut a 12 x 12 piece of DSP at 4" and 8" score at 21/2" 5" 71/2" an 10". On two pieces score with the tag punch and trim off the excess edges. on the third cut off the last 2" piece and  glue centre section together. Cut 10 pieces of contrasting paper at 2" x 31/2" for backgrounds and 10pices at 13/4" x 31/4" in Whisper white and decorate as you wish. I've used the candles from the Birthday Candles, Words from Cycle Celebration, Sketch Alphabet and Numbers and 1" circle punch with the11/4" scallop circle punch to outline. DSP Neutrals

No comments:

Post a Comment