Thursday 12 December 2013

More Crackers


Last night the ladies from my craft class came to my house for our annual "Fuddle" a lovely time to relax have some food and wine and a little crafting, prize patrol and prezzies. This year we had a mini challenge, I put certain supplies on the table and they had to make a Christmas card with these items the winner was the one which was the nearest likeness to mine. The catch was that they couldn't see mine until they had all made theirs. We had a cryptic clue quiz to name the colours from the clues, food which each person brought and just before they all left I gave them each a cracker I had made with the envelope punch Board, inside was a small file of Penhaligan perfume , after they had all had a smell of theirs my house smelt gorgeous. Well that's the last of my classes and parties for this year. Everything starts up again on 15th January Wednesdays, and  with a new class each month including a new one on a Saturday morning starting 8th February.. Contact me if you would like to come suecake200@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment