Monday 23 September 2013

Stampin Connection

Over the weekend I placed this ornament on a website for stampin up demonstrators, imagine my delight when I returned to the sight to find it was the top sample this was a really proud moment to think that so many people had left such lovely comments and bothered to have a closer look at my creation.
it was made using 4 lattice dies scored and folded like a fan
with a single cut to the middle. Glue the centre folds together and then glue each piece together. place a large circle in cherry cobbler behind  and glue and a stamped flower from the hostess set morning Meadow or Flower Shop in the centre and a frosted Finish Embellishment from the Autumn winter Cattalogue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised it became so popular so quickly it's stunning. Gorgeous creation. Well done you! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the technique.

    ReplyDelete