Thursday 15 August 2013

Old Papers

Good Morning,

Sorry I've been absent for a while. I've had an operation but (and a little scare) but all is on the mend now. even my mojo. so today I have a card or two to share although I've used some of my very favourite papers sadly now discontinued you could use any papers that go together well. I used 7cm squares of paper to make the carrier bags scored at 1 cm sides and bottom and two small circle punches to make the handles. I love the Happy birthday stamps just right for the younger people a bit sassy don't you think. They are called Sassy Salutations.

I'm waiting for my new stash to arrive I only ordered it Monday eve and its down for delivery today so can't wait Festive flurries stamps and dies two lots of papers and a Christmas tree. I've been making Christmas cards using hostess gift stamp sets so I have more cards to post using these.


 
Hope you like them!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like these. So glad you are back and on the mend. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love these - very classy shopping bags! Looking forward to seeing more of your creatios now you're back on your feet
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete