Thursday 22 August 2013

In The Pink

As some of you know I have had to have an op a few weeks ago, hence not much news on here.  I'm making good progress and almost back to normal.I have been crafting though so here's a sample of one of my cards I love these telescopic style cards they look quite small in the envelopes and then they extend to a lovely size. this one folds to 5" x5"
but extends to about 16" You can make them any size ideal for people without a die cut machine. I made one last year for Christmas. I've used Fabulous Florets and Sassy Salutations. With Always Artichoke and Pink Pirouette inks with second generation stamping to vary the leaf colouring. Hope your all enjoying the summer weather I can't remember not wearing a coat for so long! Will try and blog more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment