Friday 1 February 2013

Miniture Heart Easel

Hi
Long time no blog. sorry lifes been busy and I've not been feeling on top of the world.Like most people I've had a bad cold but feeling better now.
I have my swap for Sunday to show you. I'm quite excited as I'm of to training with Blue Jelly. Hope its good as I've had to miss my own team training the last cople of times I thought it would be nice to go and mix with other stampin up ladies and see what they up too. So on sunday Michelle my new downline and I are off to Somercotes for a nice day crafting with like minded people.
This a miniture 3" x3" Heart Easel using the heart framelits and the Vintage Verses from Sale-a-Bration the edge is stamped using the lace at the side of the J and sponged the edge of the card with Cherry Cobbler.
Hopefully will be back sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love everything you have been doing lately. Glad you are back. Hope some time you can chat with us again. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to meet you on Sunday Sue... Thankyou for taking me under your wing xx Oona

    ReplyDelete