Saturday 29 December 2012

More New Dies


Hi Friends,

The festive cards are all finished now so on with some work for my classes. I've been playing with the heart framelits which I treated myself too just before Christmas. Iwas going to do a Valentine card with them I still am but this is what happened a doulble easel card for a 40th Anniversary. The gold is from the champagne glimmer paper so gorgeous you only need such a small amount to give a card some real bling.I love it! I've done a wedding card using it too.

i hope you've all amaged to escape the lergee, I haven't so thats why I 've not been posting so much but feeling much better now so hopefully more posts real soon. I've entered this in the Make my Monday challange http://mimchallegeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous creation! I adore the glitter paper and all the layers and elements! Thanks for joining us at MMM! I hope you have time to play with us this week at Inkspirational and this month at Technique Tuesday! :)

    PS: Just a gentle note--please link up your POST, not your whole blog. To do this, click on the title of your post and then copy THAT address in your address bar. Please link that to the challenge blogs! :) Feel free to link up again if you wish!

    ReplyDelete