Monday 22 October 2012

Beautiful Telescopic

Well I've been dying to make this little telescopic card it fits in a 4 x envelope because it spirals togetther. Soo cute I've used Cherry cobbler and Always artichoke for my colour combo and Beautiful Season Stamp Set. i like the works with this set as not everyone will be happy but Thinking of you fits better. I've got to have a go at making this with some SU dies but they've only just come. i am wondering if you can do it with squares as not all my ladies can run to a big shot. I've used my inks to colour in the images and sponges to soften the egses of the white. Off to make my sons birthday card now. back ASAP

1 comment:

  1. This is super, Sue. I like it so much that I just copied it to my favorites. I am going to CASE it and send to a few friends. Wouldn't it be great all Christmassy, and they could hang it and use as part of their holiday decor. Thanks for your inspiration. Hope to talk again in chat some time soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete