Thursday 17 May 2012


















Hi

These are two cards I demonstrated at a recent stampin up party. i limited myself to one stamp pad one image stamp and a set of words. for the first one and one extra image set for the second.

I was trying to stay simple for beginners and a little more advanced for some more experienced ladies. Last year when I went to Convention they pointed out how much some cards would cost if we added up all the ink paper and equipment we used so I kept these to a minimum. using painting with ink and a pen to colour the butterflies . It was quite refreshing not to have too much to choose from. I have also done some mens cards with the Open Sea which I'll shared with you soon.


Sue

1 comment:

  1. Good idea with simple supplies, Sue. Yet, the end result is gorgeous. So nice. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete