Monday 19 March 2012

Team Brayering





























Hi,
last week my team leader (Helen Read) asked me to do a demonstration at our team meeting. Honoured or what. What shall I demonstrate? Only a few days to prepare so I decided to do brayering as this was my class last week so not too much preparation.
First i showed the concord crush card with pocket silhouettes I showed on here the other week I cased this from Helen anyway. Then I did the old olive strip with a brayer old olive and ghosting with over printing will post soon. My last part was a card I cased from Michelle Zindorf a gorgeous scene.hopefully i'll be able to uplaod photos.Sue

2 comments:

  1. awesome job and fabulous smile!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brayering demo was fab - and I love all your cards. So talented!

    ReplyDelete